How to Apply
If you’re ready to help us transform children’s lives, why not Apply Now for one of our courses. We recruit on a rolling basis over the year and places fill up quickly.
Please apply as early as you can in order to secure a place. Here’s what you need to do.
- Complete an Expression of Interest (EOI) form (optional);
- Visit the Apply Now page and select your course. From that page you can then apply via DfE Apply;
- Attend a first interview which consists of an online interview with ITE Tutors and a face-to-face interview for a group task and written tests related to your subject/phase and your professionalism;
- If successful at first interview, visit a prospective academy for a second interview;
- Remember to accept your offer to secure your place.
- You’re now on course for a great career in teaching subject to meeting the conditions of the offer and safeguarding checks.